There are many people in Microsoft online communities or discussions forums on nearly every available topic for those who are looking for help.
Help & Other FAQ Pages
These links contain references from various places about networking including individual help and support sites.
- File and printer sharing: frequently asked questions
- Wireless networking: frequently asked questions
- Firewall: frequently asked questions
- Sharing files and printers with different versions of Windows
- Steve Winograd's Networking FAQ
Community Support Forums
Tap into one of these communities online to get answers to your questions, state your opinions, meet other enthusiasts, and learn more about networking.
- Microsoft Communities
- Tech Support Forum
- Bleeping Computer Forums
- Cyber Tech Help Support
- Virtual Dr Support
- Windows BBS
Website Feedback & Support
I value your feedback – both compliments and complaints. I also provide network support for those who are in a small office or home network.
You may send all inquiries to Eric Cross.
Last Modified: 2014-08-11.